Register Today - Track Your Order, View Purchase History, Checkout Faster and More!
Register Today —Track Your Order, Checkout Faster & More!
Parker Partek Defense is a hose sleeve designed to provide reliable, long-lasting, protection to personnel and equipment in the event of a hose burst by containing the energy of the burst. Partek Defense features a multi-layered construction that contains and then dissipates the energy and media within the hose assembly. Partek Defense can be applied in any hose application but is most valuable in industries such as mining, construction, and agriculture where operators are in close proximity to high-pressure hoses. Available for ¼“ to 1” I.D. hoses, and is packaged in 50 foot reels.
• RV & Bus
• Grounds & Building Maintenance
• Utility Equipment
• Personal Lift Equipment
• Machine Tool
• Oil Field Service
• Waste & Refuse
• Material Handling
• Paving & Road Maintenance
• Ground Support Equipment
• Contains hose bursts up to 12,000 PSI
• Easy to assemble
• Made of high-performance materials and a proprietary weave pattern for reliable, long-lasting protection
• Flexible so it does not restrict hose routings
• Specially coated fibers protect against deterioration due to sunlight, ozone, and other environmental elements
• Temperature range: -70F to +302F
• Harsh abrasive applications and rugged environments
• Meets ISO 3457, ISO 4413, EN 414, and MDG41 specifications
• MSHA rated
• Packaged in 50 foot reels
Join our mailing list to receive industry updates and product news.
Looking for Kaman Corporation?