Register Today - Track Your Order, View Purchase History, Checkout Faster and More!
Register Today —Track Your Order, Checkout Faster & More!
Parker's Hose Protection Shields extend the life of a hose by protecting the hose from abrasion that occurs when a hose rubs against other hose, metal, or concrete.
Parker Hose Protection Shields extend the life of a hose by protecting the hose from abrasion that occurs when a hose rubs against other hose, metal, or concrete. Parker Hose Protection Shields are resistant to oil, lubricants, gasoline, and most solvents. The advantage of Parker Hose Protection Shields over continuous tubular sleeving, is that they can be easily installed and secured by cable ties without disconnecting any hose lines. You can wait until the installation is up and running to see exactly where contact needs to be prevented. These flexible protectors simply clamp around the hose and are secured in place by nylon cable ties, which are included. Parker Hose Protection Shields are a fast and extremely cost effective way to isolate fluid lines from direct contact with other lines, components or structural members.
• RV & Bus
• Grounds & Building Maintenance
• Utility Equipment
• Personal Lift Equipment
• Machine Tool
• Oil Field Service
• Waste & Refuse
• Material Handling
• Paving & Road Maintenance
• Ground Support Equipment
• Post assembly installation
• Width can be trimmed to fit a variety of situations
• Fast and easy installation
• The cable ties are recessed in molded grooves to protect them from abrasion
• Harsh abrasive applications and rugged environments
• For use with hose I.D. ¼” to 2”
• Available in 4, 6, or 8 inch lengths
• Temperature range of -40F to +300F
Join our mailing list to receive industry updates and product news.
Looking for Kaman Corporation?