Register Today - Track Your Order, View Purchase History, Checkout Faster and More!
Register Today —Track Your Order, Checkout Faster & More!
Your Internet Explorer 11 browser is out of date. Learn More
Outdated browsers can expose your company to security risks and some features on our website may not be supported.
To get the best experience using our website, upgrade to a newer browser now.
ParKlamp Inch Tube and Hose Clamps are designed for restraining tube, pipe and hose against unwanted and potentially harmful effects of shock and vibration.
ParKlamp Inch Tube and Hose Clamps are designed for restraining tube, pipe and hose against unwanted and potentially harmful effects of shock and vibration. Offered in polypropylene and steel, ParKlamp meets the basic envelope dimensions of DIN 3015, Part 1, and the ParKlamp clamp halves are interchangeable with the Parker metric clamp system.
• Military Ground Systems
• Aerial Lift
• Material Handling
• Military Marine
• Machine Tool
• Alternative Energy
• Off-Shore/Oil & Gas
• Weld plate mounting allows user to attach a single clamp assembly to a structure of similar material by welding components together.
• Using ParKlamp can significantly reduce the risk of problems resulting from mechanical shock and vibration.
• Mounting rails allows multiple clamps to be mounted for restraining a group of tube, pipe or hose assemblies together either side-by-side or stacking configurations.
• Three Series of ParKlamp offered: Standard Load, Heavy Load and Twin.
• Offered in Sizes 1/4" through 3"
• Hydraulic fluid and gas handling tube, pipe and hose line clamping systems
Join our mailing list to receive industry updates and product news.
Looking for Kaman Corporation?