Register Today - Track Your Order, View Purchase History, Checkout Faster and More!
Register Today —Track Your Order, Checkout Faster & More!
The Engineered Flange Seal (EFS) is designed to fit precisely into the seal groove of a Parker Code 61 or Code 62 Flange.
The Engineered Flange Seal (EFS) is designed to fit precisely into the seal groove of a Parker Code 61 or Code 62 Flange. Unlike standard O-rings that tend to pop out of the flange groove, the engineered shape of EFS fits precisely, providing consistently strong seal retention. O-rings pinching or falling out during assembly will no longer be an issue. EFS can reduce downtime and increase confidence from your guaranteed leak-free assemblies. EFS seals are available in six sizes, each size can be ordered in specific quantities or in bulk packages of one hundred.
• RV & Bus
• Grounds & Building Maintenance
• Utility Equipment
• Personal Lift Equipment
• Machine Tool
• Oil Field Service
• Waste & Refuse
• Material Handling
• Paving & Road Maintenance
• Ground Support Equipment
• Secure seal retention before, during and after installation
• Engineered to work in high pressure applications
• Quick assembly with no tooling or lubrication needed
• Reduced risk of seal damage and leakage
• Petroleum base hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
Join our mailing list to receive industry updates and product news.
Looking for Kaman Corporation?