Register Today - Track Your Order, View Purchase History, Checkout Faster and More!
Register Today —Track Your Order, Checkout Faster & More!
Your Internet Explorer 11 browser is out of date. Learn More
Outdated browsers can expose your company to security risks and some features on our website may not be supported.
To get the best experience using our website, upgrade to a newer browser now.
Parker Series 7581 PVC Clear General Service Hose provides medium pressure standard duty service across multiple applications. The clear, smooth tube does not impart taste or odor to material being conveyed, allows unimpeded flow and easy and quick observation of the transfer process. The red tracer yarn provides easy identification and the hose is resistant to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• Food and Beverage
• General Industrial
• Tube: Clear PVC for sanitary processing to 140°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability.
• Cover: Clear PVC for easy visual observation, and abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Dry abrasive materials
• Potable water
• In-plant transfer
• Wire harness
• Working pressures are at +68°F (+20°C). Higher temperatures reduce the available working pressure.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Join our mailing list to receive industry updates and product news.
Looking for Kaman Corporation?