Register Today - Track Your Order, View Purchase History, Checkout Faster and More!
Register Today —Track Your Order, Checkout Faster & More!
Parker Series 7392E Standard Duty Water Suction Hose provides economical medium pressure, standard duty service across multiple applications. The lightweight construction provides crush resistance and kink resistance for unimpeded flow, flexibility for easy handling and resistance to abrasion and weathering for maximum performance.
• General Industrial
• Surface Mining
• Tube: Black synthetic rubber for versatile service to 180°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and durability, and a wire helix for full suction capability and a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Black synthetic rubber for resistance to abrasion, cuts, gouging, scuffs and weathering resistance.
• Click here to access CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Join our mailing list to receive industry updates and product news.
Looking for Kaman Corporation?