Register Today - Track Your Order, View Purchase History, Checkout Faster and More!
Register Today —Track Your Order, Checkout Faster & More!
Your Internet Explorer 11 browser is out of date. Learn More
Outdated browsers can expose your company to security risks and some features on our website may not be supported.
To get the best experience using our website, upgrade to a newer browser now.
Parker's MPT II Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose provides excellent service across multiple applications. The hose is electrically nonconductive, protecting operators from electrical shock. The red cover is easily identified and is resistant to abrasion, oil and weathering to provide maximum performance. MPT II hose is available in long continuous lengths for efficient inventory management and maximum utility at cramped or hard to reach job sites. The hose is qualified with permanent crimp couplings for a safe and secure connection and is a versatile hose for many common industrial applications.
• General Industrial
• Tube: Black nitrile for oil compatibility and versatile service to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Black or red chloroprene for abrasion, oil and weathering resistance.
• Couplings: Qualified with steel crimp couplings for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Mild chemicals
• Air compressors and pneumatic tools, including those subject to light oil mists for lubrication
• Lubrication systems
• General transfer
• Design Factor 4:1
• Do not use with biodiesel, diesel fuel or gasoline.
• Do not use in dry air applications (typically, air systems that do not expose the tube of the hose to lubricating oil mist from the compressor).
• The user must determine if the hose is suitable for applications subject to electrical hazard. Contact us for additional information.
• Refer to CrimpSource® for current crimp specifications.
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.
Join our mailing list to receive industry updates and product news.
Looking for Kaman Corporation?