Instrumentation Female Connector
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Female Thread 1: NPT
- Female Thread Size 1: 3/4"
- Tube OD 1: 3/4"
- Temperature Range 1: -325°F to 1200°F (-198°C to 648°C)
- Applications include: high pressure, high temperature, nitrogen, helium, flammable gases, hydraulic gases and corrosive media.
- double collet (ferrule) swaging action
- two positive seal points
- ASTM material construction
- 316 stainless steel
- Compatibility & Interchange Data:
- fully interchangeable with Swagelok® and Parker A-Lok® fittings
- Cut tubing squarely and clean tube end thoroughly to remove burrs.
- Insert tubing into the assembly making sure the tubing seats firm against the shoulder of the body and the nut is finger tight.
- Tighten the nut with a wrench 1-1/4 turns, while holding the body with a second wrench.
- Additional Information:
- Instrumentation fittings come completely assembled.