Welcome. Kaman Industrial Technologies is now Motion. | Learn More
Parker's Intru-Lok® Flareless Bite Type Fittings includes a precision machined ferrule to assure a safe, leak-free, and vibration resistant connection compared to brass compression fittings.
Parker flareless inch bite type fittings, Intru-Lok®, have a visible bite which allows the fitting assembler to visually inspect the bite quality, which significantly minimizes the risk of improper assembly and related service problems. This design has higher working pressures than most brass compression type fittings, and addresses those applications that require a bite by the ferrule in systems with brass, copper, aluminum and plastic tubing.
• Machine Tool
• Oil and Gas
• Pulp and Paper
• Thermoplastics Processing
• The Intru-Lok design includes a precision machined ferrule to assure a safe, leak-free, and vibration resistant connection compared to brass compression fittings.
• Visible bite allows for easy inspection of bite quality.
• Easy to assemble due to ferrule and nut that do not need to be removed prior to insertion of the associated tube for final assembly.
• Optional knurled BIP nut available for areas where wrench use is tight or impossible. The knurled nut can be tightened by hand allowing for quick assembly. ; ; ; ; ; ;
• Offered in brass in sizes ¼" through ½” with working pressures of 1500 psi.
• Air Lube lines
• Pilot lines
• Panel boards
Join our mailing list to receive industry updates and product news.